Sunday, July 6, 2008

About

Catalogue de Mode
Catalogue de Mode (CdM) is a fashion blog created by Bengt Enrique who also manages the Luxury Resouce blog, ILVOELV. CdM features outfits created by Bengt for men and women, some of which are very trendy while others are avant-garde creations that came up by mixing and clashing to achieve a breathtaking look.

CdM aims to provide the "chic-effect" for those who seek inspiration. For us, there's no such thing as standard rules in matching colors, fabrics, and cuts; everything can be paired with anything.

If you are interested in my outfits, you can view them in my Polyvore profile!

5 comments:

  1. I just love your blog! Make some more outfits..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your your blog! I enjoy every outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Blog is Great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, I like this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete